Working with our Community
Our team has affiliations with:
The Chicago Children’s Advocacy Center
Lurie Childrens’ Hospital Mood, Anxiety, and ADHD Collaborative Care (MAAC) Program
Ollie Hinkle Heart Foundation (Ollie’s Branch)
Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) International
We are proud to receive referrals from these organizations, and collaborate with them for client care.
We have a continued commitment to providing services to children and families throughout the Chicagoland community, so please reach out to us if you would like to discuss a partnership.
Our team also is available to speak with community organizations, professional groups, or schools about a variety of topics. We are happy to work with you to develop a talk to fit your needs. In the past, we have discussed:
- Supporting children with anxiety
- Managing technology and social media use
- Assessing for the impact of trauma
- Supporting children who have been exposed to trauma
- Interviewing young children
- Talking with children about current events
- The use and process of Psychological Assessment